October 19, 2017

Recommendations for Sephora couponing holiday season

As I'm typing this post my mind instantly goes into Mariah Carey's tune "All I want for Christmas is You".  I decided to create this post because the holiday sets and discounts are upon us and many of my friends have been asking for recommendations on what they should buy whether it be for themselves or as gifts. So let's get into it because honestly it's my favorite time of year and miniature products are always adorable.

Sephora Favorites Set:
I realize I'm being very blunt when I say that, but I seriously think  these are the best ways to get the most out of your money and to try a bunch of brands including cult favorites. They always have a bunch of different ones from Korean beauty favorites to beauty classics. Some of these sets sometimes also include full sized items which is already worth the purchase. My personal favorite of all of the sets is the mascara set (which I'm having a tough time finding at the moment and really hope they didn't get rid of it!). With the mascara set, you get 5 deluxe sized samples of mascaras from different brands and a voucher for a free full sized one of your choice all for $28. Definitely a great gift to someone especially if they're a mascara junkie. Most of these sets are limited edition so it's best to grab them when you can.

sephora.com

Sol De Janerio Bum Bum Beauty Voyage:
This just came out and it's online only but if you haven't smelled this stuff yet, you need to. Not only does it smell great, but I also do love the formula of the body cream and the fragrance mist that comes along with it smells just as good. I mentioned this body cream in my June Favorites  if you want to read a more in depth review. Even though these are travel sized (still much bigger than deluxe  sized) I still think this is a great deal to try out if you're looking for a new body cream and fragrance. As far a tightening the bum bum? Eh I really didn't noticed much of a difference but it's still kinda funny to say bum bum. I'm a child.

sephora.com


Bite Beauty Agave Kisses Set:
This might be one of my favorite sets actually of the season despite how small it is. If you haven't tried bite beauty yet and you really want to treat your lips I highly recommend getting this set. You get 3 deluxe sizes of the agave lip balm, the scrub and of course my favorite, the agave lip mask. All of the products also come in a little tin so it's great to bring it to travel. I can not recommend the lip mask enough and you can see me rave all about it all the way back in my January Favorites. All of the products have that great brown sugar smell and for $20 I think it's an affordable way to treat your lips or even to give to someone because who wouldn't love getting this as a gift??

sephora.com


As a side note, I love that Bite Beauty comes out with these little holiday sets every year. It's a little bit of luxury for your lips without committing to the full price of just one item. Some of my other favorites from them that I would also recommend are the Amuse Bouche Liquified lip set  (I have a review on one of them from last month in my favorites)  and the Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche lipstick set. I would even be on the look out as we get closer to the holidays as they tend to come out with mini deluxe versions of their lip pencils or lipstick duos for a fraction of the price of what a full sized would be.

Tarte Blush Bazaar Amazonian Clay Blush Palette:
Ok never mind. I lied. This might be one of my favorites. Tarte Blushes are probably my favorite blushes (let alone product) at Sephora. This is definitely worth the price considering that one full sized blush costs $28. Even though they are smaller in size, for this set you get to play with 6 blushes and 2 highlighters for $44 dollars which s amazing. These are all waterproof, very pigmented but also very blendable. Another great thing about this palette is that you could mix two different blush colors and come up with a unique shade. This is very much worth it.

sephora.com


Stila Written in the Stars Glitter and Glow Liquid Eye Set:
Well it's currently sold out and I'm not surprised at all. This isn't so much a necessity but more of a "I want to look like a glitter queen and blind everyone" product this season. You're getting 3 deluxe sizes for the price of a full size one. I haven't personally tried these yet, but my goodness. The swatches. They are beautiful. It's the definition of a festive holiday season.

sephora.com


I could go on and on about what sets are worth it but this would be a pretty long post but the ones above are just some of my favorites. I would recommend that if you are considering getting one of these holiday sets, to get them when you can since most of them are limited edition. Best to download the Sephora app since I feel like that constantly gets updated and sometimes they have app exclusive deals. I would also look into skin care sets as well since skincare can be pricey for just one item alone when you can experiment the majority of the line for a fraction of the cost. Finally, definitely look into Sephora's Weekly Wow section that changes every Thrusday. They'll have about 4 to 5 products on sale normally for about half the price and if you have a BI coupon you can use that on top of it.

Alright well I hope this helped a bit! I would of course recommend other products such as foundations but I wanted to stick with the holiday and limited edition sets. Leave any comments down below if you are in need of any other particular product recommendations or any of the holiday sets.

Happy Shopping! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment