June 23, 2016

Review: Lancome Juicy Shaker

Hello everyone! It's been a while but today I bring you a review of the Lancome Juicy Shaker. When I saw these popping up all over the internet, I was so intrigued by the concept of it and how convenient it would be for the summer time.  I feel like the price tag is a little much whereas I could see these running for $18 instead of $21.



Packaging is adorable in how it looking like a little cocktail drink and I love how each color has it's correlating scent to it.

Wear Time: I feel like I only get about maybe and hour or so of wear time from this. I wasn't expecting much for wear time since it's more of a gloss. I don't find these as moisturizing as they claim to be as I feel find myself wanting something more moisturizing like a lip balm. I also wish these had more of a staining power after the gloss fades away ( I was thinking about Benefit's benetint)

Pigmentation: The color I picked up "Piece of Cake" is subtle but still noticeable which are the lip products I gravitate for in the summer and part of my minimalistic makeup routine. The color on this comes off as a warm terracotta (of course, my colors that I constantly love) and yes the smell is invigorating.



Worth the money?: I enjoy the concept and idea of this but I don't think it's worth the money for something that I thought was going to be more moisturizing and tinted.

I had high expectations for this product (especially it being my first Lancome purchase), but in the end I think the internet community over-hyped these. I still like it but I don't find myself using it as often and I don't love it enough to spend $21 on it.

Have you tired these or other colors? Are there any other lip tints that I should give a try? Let me know down below♥

No comments:

Post a Comment